You were born to be real, not to be perfect.
Big Heart Yoga is OPEN!
- Masks are required to enter the studio.
- Keep your mask on throughout class as much as possible.
- Bring your own mat, and a blanket or towel.
- Bring your own props if you like – but make sure they are clean/disinfected before & after every class.
- Props available in the studio: loaner mats, bolsters, blocks, zafus, straps, wedges and sandbags
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Studio door opens 15 minutes before scheduled class times.
- Airflow: The studio door is open as much as possible and our small, but mighty air purifier runs 24/7.
- Classes are first come, first served – and limited according to social distancing guidelines.
If you arrive to a full class – a FREE class will be added to your pass.
I will be happy to let you know which classes are less attended – just ask!
Keep an eye on the schedule, as it may change.
Welcome! Come in and get comfortable – the studio is warm and inviting. We believe that breathing and moving our bodies are simple pleasures that everyone should practice and enjoy.
I like to say our studio is “yoga for real people” – from all walks of life (the age of our clientele ranges from about 30 – 70, and many have had joint replacements or have other physical challenges). As long as you are able to get up and down from the floor, then yoga is definitely an option!
At Big Heart Yoga – your first class is only $5!
We do not require pre-registration or sign-up for our regularly scheduled classes.
Just come and “drop in” to class!
Things to keep in mind:
• Keep an open mind…and an open heart.
• It doesn’t matter what it looks like – it matters how it feels!
• Honor yourself – if it doesn’t feel right – then it isn’t right. Try not to push yourself too far. Leave “No Pain, No Gain” outside the studio.
• Be patient with yourself – Follow class instructions as best you can, but also know that many details take time to develop and experience.
I look forward to seeing you soon – hopefully on a mat next to you!
~ Kerianne / Owner
At Big Heart Yoga, your first class as a new client is only $5!
Please leave pets and children under 15 at home.
Be aware that your energy affects this space and the beings around you.
Class Cancellations: Classes may be cancelled due to scheduling difficulties, unsafe travel conditions or unforeseen circumstances. Please check here, our Facebook page, and your email inbox for cancellations and updates!